Saturday 16 February 2013

The Fight Against The Enemy


Alright, I had enough of this non-sense. I had enough of them already.  Not only me but the Singaporeans also. I heard that there are a lot of groups that formed to fight against the Japanese. Rumor around the locals that there is an anti-Japanese group called Malayan People's Anti-Japanese Army (MPAJA)  to fight against the Japanese in the jungles of Malaya. The group consists of the members of Malayan Communist Party. The MPAJA would attack out of the blue on the Japanese military if possible and if they have the chance.

There is another group who are against the Japanese. Their goal is to help the British to get Malaya back and Singapore from the Japanese occupation. They are called the 'Force 136'. They say that the British had made this group to  study about the Japanese and organize sabotages. This information was entrusted to me because one of my cousins is a part of the organization. He is in India, training for the fight of his life and ours. I can say that I am proud of him.

(Force 136)

There is this man named Lim Bo Seng, apparently a business man, who is arrested for his anti-Japanese activities. He is rebellious lad, isn't he? I wonder how many men are imprisoned with the same case. I only hope that they were not executed. But then again, the Japanese would do it.


Reference:
Curriculum Planning & Development Division   Ministry Of Education Singapore . SINGAPORE FROM SETTLEMENT TO NATION PRE 1819-1971. Singapore . Marshall Cavendish

Source:
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRfM_hhYNHPwrvM0Drm53W4ui3bNY5EQ6vuQ9CadSRzczxfLk8R




No comments:

Post a Comment